- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) salt resistance: because ion and the polyelectrolytein exsist in this product, its metal salt or organic electrolyte aqueous solution is stable.
- Surface activity: HPMC for daily chemical aqueous solution has the surface activity, ensuring its emulsification, protective colloid and relative stability.
- Low ash content: because ion exist in this product, in preparation process we can use hot water washing for effective refinement, so its ash content is very low.
- pH stability: HPMC aqueous solution viscosity in the range of pH3.0-11.0 is more stable.
- Water retention effect: this product is hydrophilic and its solution has high viscosity.
- Film-forming property: HPMC can generate strong pliable and transparent sheet, which has the good oil resistance to ester performance.
|Methoxyl content (-OCH3),w/%||20.0 – 28.0|
|Hydroxypropyl content (-OCH2CHOOHCH3),w/%||5.0-11.0|
|Gelling temperature, °C||55-80|
|Moisture content ,w/%||max 1%|
|Residue on ignition,w%||max 1.5%|
|Lead (Pb), ppm||max 2|
|Arsenic (As) ,ppm||max 2|
|Heavy metal||max 20|