Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
CAS No.: 36290-04-7
HS Code: 38244010
All the names:
Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde, Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate, Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid Formaldehyde, Na Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde, Na Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde, Naphthalene Sulphonate SNF/PNS/FND/NSF
Brief introduction: SNF is high range water reducer, commonly referred to as a super plasticizer.
It is made from naphthalene, sulfuric acid, formaldehyde and liquid alkali, through sulfonation, hydrolyzation, condensation and neutralization reaction and then drying to powder. SNF-A 5% contains very small chloride. Thus, it meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM Designation C 494 as a Type F admixture, GB8076-2008 and GB50119-2003.
|Appearance||Light brown powder. Non-poisonous, odorless,|
non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars
|Main Ingredient||β-naphthyl sulfonate formaldehyde condensate|
|Solid Content ≥||92%||92%|
|Chlorides Content ≤||0.3%||0.8%|
|Sodium Sulfate Content ≤||5%||18%|
|Widely used in the|
|Roads, Railway, Bridges, Tunnel, Electric Power, Airport,|
Dam and High Buildings.
- When the strength and slump are basically the same, the amount of the cement can be reduced by 10-25%
- When the water-cement ratio is constant, the initial slump of concrete can be increased by more than 10cm, and the water reduction rate can reach up to 15-25%
- SNF has significant early strength and enhancement effect on cockroaches, and its intensity increase range is 20-60%
- It can improve the workability of concrete and improve the physical and mechanical properties of concrete
- It has good adaptability to various types of cement and good compatibility with other types of concrete admixtures
- Others: In the leather, textile and dye industries, it can also be used as a dispersant
- Especially suitable for: fluid concrete plasticized concrete, steam curing concrete, impervious concrete, waterproof concrete
Net 25kgs pp bag or net 650kgs pp bag with pallets