The naphthalene-based superplasticizer is a non-air-entraining high-efficiency water reducing agent synthesized by the chemical industry. Chemical name Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate, which has strong cement particle dispersibility.
Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde
Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
CAS No.: 36290-04-7
HS Code: 38244010
All the names:
Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde, Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate, Naphthalene Sulfonic Acid Formaldehyde, Na Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde, Na Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde, Naphthalene Sulphonate SNF/PNS/FND/NSF
Brief introduction: SNF is high range water reducer, commonly referred to as a super plasticizer.
It is made from naphthalene, sulfuric acid, formaldehyde and liquid alkali, through sulfonation, hydrolyzation, condensation and neutralization reaction and then drying to powder. SNF-A 5% contains very small chloride. Thus, it meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM Designation C 494 as a Type F admixture, GB8076-2008 and GB50119-2003.
|Appearance||Light brown powder. Non-poisonous, odorless,|
non-flammable and non-corrosive to steel bars
|Main Ingredient||β-naphthyl sulfonate formaldehyde condensate|
|Solid Content ≥||92%||92%|
|Chlorides Content ≤||0.3%||0.8%|
|Sodium Sulfate Content ≤||5%||18%|
|Widely used in the|
|Roads, Railway, Bridges, Tunnel, Electric Power, Airport,|
Dam and High Buildings.
- When the strength and slump are basically the same, the amount of the cement can be reduced by 10-25%
- When the water-cement ratio is constant, the initial slump of concrete can be increased by more than 10cm, and the water reduction rate can reach up to 15-25%
- SNF has significant early strength and enhancement effect on cockroaches, and its intensity increase range is 20-60%
- It can improve the workability of concrete and improve the physical and mechanical properties of concrete
- It has good adaptability to various types of cement and good compatibility with other types of concrete admixtures
- Others: In the leather, textile and dye industries, it can also be used as a dispersant
- Especially suitable for: fluid concrete plasticized concrete, steam curing concrete, impervious concrete, waterproof concrete
Net 25kgs pp bag or net 650kgs pp bag with pallets
Keep in dry and ventilating place, prevent from rain and Moisture. If agglomerated, please crush and make it into solution Transportation:
Non-toxic, non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, It can be transported by air, vessel, truck and train.